‹ Back to search results
Consultant Adult Echo Cardiology Role, Riyadh
J177546_1678756424 Saudi Arabia £100K - £200K / Year
Our esteemed and highly reputable client is currently looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Consultant Adult Cardiology specializing in Echo Cardiology in Riyadh to join their world class team.
Saudi Arabia is a country on the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia, making it the fifth-largest country in Asia, the second-largest in the Arab world, and the largest in Western Asia.
Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia is a bustling vibrant city that offers plenty in the way of entertainment. From high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisine this is an extremely safe city and a great place to live. Foreign workers in Saudi Arabia estimated to number about 9 million as of April 2013 and counting.
This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has 5 major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.
Our client believes that everyone should have access to a high standard of healthcare and has made significant investments in innovating technology and practical techniques to eliminate inefficiencies that are common in lower quality care. State of the art technology and training is provided throughout the hospitals to provide continuous improvement in medical services and staff performance. The teams employed by this prestigious group come from all over the globe and are encouraged to strive collectively towards the same goals. This collaborative working culture provides the service that has earned our client its presiding status in the medical world today.
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below).
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service award
Qualifications and Requirements
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American
- Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs