‹ Back to search results
Consultant Cardiac Transplant Anaesthesia and ICU Role, Qatar
Our highly reputable client is currently looking for a skilled and experienced Consultant Cardiac Transplant Anaesthesia and ICU to join their excellent team in Qatar.
The working environment has been described as incomparable to any other institutions in the area, with close cooperation and enthusiastic, innovative attitudes. Our client focuses on following the international medical policies and standards to the highest level attainable, implementing a strong management strategy to make this possible.
Qatar needs little introduction, people from all backgrounds and walks of life live side by side in one of the most sought-after countries to live in. Year-round sunshine makes it is a great place to live the outdoor lifestyle and as a coastal city there are many beaches to choose from. Renowned for its large expatriate community, the UAE offers the best of both worlds. Almost all needs and pursuits are catered for; 5-star hotels and fine dining, some of the biggest and most exciting shopping malls in the world and a huge variety of sporting and outdoor pastimes mean that there is always something to do.
They are leading the development of the region's first academic health system - combining innovative research, top-class education and excellent clinical care - and is committed to building a legacy of healthcare expertise in Qatar. It collaborates with key partners who are experts in Qatar and beyond, including Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Partners Healthcare, Boston.
They manage 12 hospitals - nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals - as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
Package and Benefits
- Excellent Tax-free salary
- Family Accommodation
- Allowance for 3 kids Education
- Business Class Flights
- 50 calendar days annual leave plus 10-14 days in Islamic and national holidays
- CPD Allowance
- Family Health Insurance
- Indemnity Cover
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical specialties accepted)
- Arab Board of health Specialization
- Canadian Fellowship (RCPSC)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship from Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review
- Valid license to practice in country of origin or country of practice
- Consultant with Western qualification and completed subspecialty fellowship with2 year experience and without subspecialty fellowship at least 2 years consultant experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.