‹ Back to search results
Consultant Clinical Laboratory Scientist Role, Riyadh
Our international team is currently recruiting for a Consultant Clinical Laboratory Scientist on behalf of a fantastic client in Riyadh, to work at their impressive hospital facility.
The client's medical complex is extensive and is split over a number of captivating regions, such as Riyadh, Medina, Jeddah Dammam and Al-Ahsa region.
The teams employed by this prestigious group come from all over the globe and are encouraged to strive collectively towards the same goals. This collaborative working culture provides the service that has earned our client its presiding status in the medical world today.
- Saudi Arabia is situated between Africa and Asia near the Arabian Peninsula, is framed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. The kingdom has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
- Riyadh being the capital in which our client's main hospitals are based are both modern and cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, entertainment, night life, world class cuisine and retail choices. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
- The diversity of individuals from all corners of the globe relocating here. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, relishes in the Saudi way of life and in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medina.
- This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has 5 major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.Our client has over 71 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Total bed capacity is 3753, while in Riyadh alone is 1860.
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
You will be based at one of our clients outstanding hospitals in one of the major cities mentioned above. In this role you will be supported to excel and to provide thorough patient care with honesty, integrity and dignity. You will be expected to work together with your colleagues to use the latest technology, evidenced based practice and joint cooperation with international medical systems, to provide a distinguished level of care.
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below).
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American
- Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451