‹ Back to search results
Consultant Diagnostic Radiologist Role, Saudi Arabia
Prospect Health are working with a leading Private Hospital group in Saudi Arabia to find a Consultant Diagnostic Radiologist for their new hospital in Northern Riyadh.
The capital city of Saudi Arabia is modern and cosmopolitan yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Nightlife in public areas is scarce; however, there are numerous parties and events held in expat compounds or private areas for expats to make you feel more at home. Saudi Arabia is also host to various social functions, parties, dance and dramatic arts festivals as well as hundreds of literature events.
Our client has been described as the most prominent, prestigious private healthcare providers in the Middle East. They have a number of medical centres and hospitals across Saudi Arabia, specialising in numerous medical procedures and practices. They are a JCI Certified Health Care Organization and have won Arab Health Awards on more than one occasion.
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- CME days
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.