‹ Back to search results
Consultant Emergency Medicine Role, Jeddah
J190607_1678929315 Saudi Arabia £65K / Year
Consultant Emergency Medicine
Our highly reputable client is currently looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Emergency Medicine Consultant to join their excellent team. They have five of the most modern, multi-speciality, JCI accredited hospitals that can be found in the Middle East as a whole and are in dynamic locations including Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al-Ahsa and Medina.
This role will offer you a chance to work in one of the promising cities in the world, Jeddah in the western province of Saudi Arabia offers rich history as well as modernity. It is the city that faces Red Sea with lots of beach resorts and water parks for the whole family.
It is an hour's drive to Makkah the center of Islam so the city houses lots of expat community and has a family friendly environment with high regard for safety, there are a number of high-quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. It also has high-end shopping malls to outstanding cuisines from all over the world.
Overall, the cost of living is still cheaper compared to Dubai, London, and New York City.
- This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has five major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.
- Our client has over 71 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Total bed capacity is 3753; while in Jeddah has 751 bed capacity and still growing.
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- 100% Tax free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to two children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to three dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below).
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Saudi/Arab Board, North American/European Board Certification
- Membership/Fellowship status or equivalent
- 3 years Consultant experience post board.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs