‹ Back to search results
Consultant Gastroenterology Role, Saudi Arabia
Prospect Health are excited to be working with one of Saudi Arabia's leading hospitals to recruit a Consultant Gastroenterology for their hospital in Northern Riyadh.
The capital of Saudi Arabia is a bustling vibrant city that offers plenty in the way of entertainment. From high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisine this is an extremely safe city and a great place to live. There are a number of high-quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. In recent years there has been a push in Saudi Arabia to open their doors to the world and they are seeing increasing tourism with many people coming to see the many historical landmarks as well as the more modern infrastructure. High quality accommodation is provided, and you have on site shops, sporting facilities and food outlets
Our client has an excellent reputation for retaining the most professional, courteous medical and administrative staff in the area. You will be fully supported in your professional and personal development, encouraged to improve and learn new skills.
The working environment that has been created has been described as incomparable to any other institutions in the area, with close cooperation and enthusiastic, innovative attitudes. Our client focuses on following the international medical policies and standards to the highest level attainable, implementing a strong management strategy to make this possible.
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- CME days
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.