‹ Back to search results
Consultant Haematopathology Role, Qatar
Prospect Health are working with a leading Government hospital In Qatar is looking for a Consultant Hematopathology to join their team of experts.
Today, they are the regional leader in delivering right health care for the patients at the right time, they are respected internationally for providing a wide range of clinical, academic and research programs from public health and primary care to fine tertiary care specialties and sub-specialties.
Qatar needs little introduction, people from all backgrounds and walks of life live side by side in one of the most sought after countries to live in. Year round sunshine makes it is a great place to live the outdoor lifestyle and as a coastal city there are many beaches to choose from. Renowned for its large expatriate community, the UAE offers the best of both worlds.
Almost all needs and pursuits are catered for; 5 star hotels and fine dining, some of the biggest and most exciting shopping malls in the world and a huge variety of sporting and outdoor pastimes mean that there is always something to do.
They are leading the development of the region's first academic health system - combining innovative research, top-class education and excellent clinical care - and is committed to building a legacy of healthcare expertise in Qatar. It collaborates with key partners who are experts in Qatar and beyond, including Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Partners Healthcare, Boston.
They manages 12 hospitals - nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals - as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 3 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below).
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American
- Board of Medical specialties accepted)
- Arab Board of health Specialization.
- Canadian Fellowship (RCPSC).
- Fachartz (German Board)
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship from Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review.
- Valid license to practice in country of origin or country of practice.
- Experience Post Post-Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience post board certification in country of origin / country of practice:
- Strong experience in examination and sign out of hematopathology cases in the areas of bone marrow/ bone marrow pathology, peripheral blood smear and body fluids, red blood cell disorders and haemoglobin electrophoresis and routine and special coagulation,
- Strong experience in flow cytometry (analysis, interpretation and reporting)
- Administrative experience with active role in laboratory accreditation and Quality Assurance.
- Teaching and research experience
- Provision of on-call services as designated in department schedule.
What happens next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451