‹ Back to search results
Consultant Paediatric Neurology Job, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Prospect Health is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is looking for a high caliber experienced Paediatric Neurology (Consultants) to work with their health care facility in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our client has an excellent reputation for retaining the most professional, courteous medical and administrative staff in the area. You will be fully supported in your professional and personal development, encouraged to improve, and learn new skills.
Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia is a bustling vibrant city that offers plenty in the way of entertainment. With a large (and still growing) expat community Riyadh is a great work destination and has a family friendly environment with high regard for safety, there are a number of high quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. It also has high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisines from all over the world. Overall the cost of living is still cheaper compared to Dubai, London and New York City.
Our client's mission is to develop and operate state of the art medical facilities and provide innovative healthcare services to create value for people. In joining the group you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience. Successful applicants would be joining an award winning organisation whose team of excellent medical professionals will work with you to support and develop your career.
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets.
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451