‹ Back to search results
Consultant Plastic Surgery Role, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Here at Prospect Health, we are working with our esteemed client to recruit for an experience Consultant in Plastic and Aesthetics to join their multi-discipline organisation. The role is based in Riyadh.
Our client's mission is to develop and operate state of the art medical facilities and provide innovative healthcare services to create value for people.
In joining the group, you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
In your new role as Consultant Plastic Surgeon, you would be joining an award-winning organisation whose team of excellent medical professionals will work with you to support and develop your career.
Riyadh is Saudi Arabia's Capital, the centre for all government agencies and indeed foreign diplomatic services. With a population of almost 7 million people, it is one of the largest cities in the middle east.
The cities of Saudi Arabia are modern and cosmopolitan yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Nightlife in public areas is scarce; however, there are numerous parties and events held in expat compounds or private areas for expats to make you feel more at home. Saudi Arabia is also host to various social functions, parties, dance and dramatic arts festivals as well as hundreds of literature events. In the case of Khobar, with Bahrain being 30 minutes away it's more than possible to enjoy the nightlife offered in Manama, with a much less restrictive lifestyle and no prohibition.
The culture revolves around the religion of Islam, but unlike other cities in the kingdom there is a large proportion of expatriates particularly those that work with or for Saudi Aramco. This brings a slightly more relaxed approach to the conservative lifestyle that the kingdom is synonymous with. The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
- Our client has been described as the most prominent, prestigious private healthcare providers in the Middle East. They have a number of medical centres and hospitals across Saudi Arabia, specialising in numerous medical procedures and practices. They are a JCI Certified Health Care Organization and have won Arab
- Health Awards on more than one occasion.
- Our client has an excellent reputation for retaining the most professional, courteous medical and administrative staff in the area. You will be fully supported in your professional and personal development, encouraged to improve and learn new skills.
- The working environment that has been created has been described as incomparable to any other institutions in the area, with close cooperation and enthusiastic, innovative attitudes. Our client focuses on following the international medical policies and standards to the highest level attainable, implementing a strong management strategy to make this possible.
- The hospitals and medical centres boast state of the art technology and equipment. Our client provides top of the range equipment with no expense spared, to ensure they are providing the patients and staff with the best treatment opportunities they can. The provision of this equipment not only provides the finest treatments, but also makes your job easier and more efficient. International medical conferences are regularly organised for staff to keep up to date with new technology and techniques being introduced.
- These centres of excellence will provide the right candidate with a unique and exceptional opportunity to for continuous growth. Internal workshops and educational training courses are encouraged and available for all different areas of medicine.
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- CME days
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Plus many more
Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification.
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CESR/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American
- Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the
button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451