‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, with view to Partnership, Lostwithiel
J169108_1677893324 Cornwall England £76K - £80K / Year
This is an excellent chance to join a welcoming and supportive Lostwithiel based GP training surgery in the role of Salaried GP(with an optional view to Partnership if desired)
The Partnership are keen to further the development of clinical specialisms within the practice, and are happy for the incoming GP to further their own interest and get involved in training. You would also benefit from a large multi-disciplinary team and excellent admin set-up.
Located in Lostwithiel, easily commutable from Bodmin, St Austell and surrounding areas. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 5,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and HCAs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of clinical staff
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful GP training practice
- High earning dispensing surgery
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- View to a lucrative Partnership available if desired
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs