‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Required, Saltash
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a modern, well-staffed Saltash based GP training surgery as a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
The team has expanded in recent years to include Paramedics and Pharmacists, as well a large nursing team. Therefore the workload is kept to a well-managed level, with minimal home visits and admin. The surgery would also be keen for a GP to become involved in training and in the further development of clinical interests.
Located in Saltash, easily commutable from Plymouth and Liskeard. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Steady patient list of just over 12,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful GP and Nurse training practice
Package and Benefits
- £85,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Ability to become involved in training of Registrars
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.