‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner role, Darlington
30hrs / 4 days, Advanced Nurse Practitioner role, nr Darlington up to £48,000 FTE
A new opening for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work in a friendly practice with a strong team ethos near Darlington is now available. The practice has a clear organisation structure and works to provide high-quality patient outcomes. Please read on for further information
- 30hrs / 4 days per week
- Strong team of GPs and Practice Nurses
- System One practice software
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
Package and Benefits
- Up to £48,000 FTE
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK
- MSc qualification
- Experience within primary care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.