‹ Back to search results
Practice Nurse Job (30 hours), Durham
An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Practice Nurse in Durham.
The practice operates over a few different semi-rural sites, which means this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse that is seeking variety in their role. The team is close knit and friendly, working collaboratively between the sites which each have between 2,000 - 5,000 patients. You will be supported in professional development in line with the needs of the practice, though a level of primary care experience is required.
The Practice Nurse will be:
- Managing chronic diseases - reviews and diagnosis, of Asthma, COPD and Diabetes
- Treating wounds, injections, vaccinations and taking smears
- Sometimes autonomously working as the only nurse on site
Package and Benefits
You will benefit from:
- Up to £33,779 - following agenda for change 21/22
- 30 hours with some flexibility on the arrangement of these
- NHS Pension and 5 weeks (and Bank Holidays) annual leave
- Parking on site
- Easily reached from central Durham, Washington and Sunderland (& other surrounding areas)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully NMC registered
- Experienced in primary care
- Knowledgeable in the chronic diseases
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.