‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, Bishop Auckland
4-8 Sessions, Salaried GP in County Durham, paying between £8,500 -£9,500 per session.
Prospect Health are offering an opportunity to join a high achieving Practice with Excellent Qof Scores in the County Durham area. A healthy work/life balance is encouraged resulting in a content and productive team enjoying a positive atmosphere. Working in a stable and friendly environment with strong support, this role will be suitable for both a Newly Qualified or an Experienced GP.
- Recently extensively refurbished practice
- Up to 8 sessions a week available
- Suitable for a Newly Qualified or Experienced GP
- Between 14-16 face to face consultations per session
- 2 home visits per day on average
- Fully staffed reception and admin team
- Excellent QoF Scores
- Older population
- Family planning on-site
- Steroid injections
- Anticoagulant Clinical
- High Diabetic care
- All interests welcomed
Package and Benefits
- Up to £9,500 per session dependant on experience
- 6 weeks' holiday plus one week's study leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension
- Systm One computer system used
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.