‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, Newton Aycliffe
Salaried GP role located near Newton Aycliffe, 4-8 sessions available, innovative and forward-thinking practice with lots of support available.
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP for a practice located close to Newton Aycliffe. There is a great level of support available with a centralised admin function allowing GPs to focus on the clinical side of things. This practice has a list size of approximately 5,500 patients, so you can get to know your patients and their families. The practice has adopted innovative ways of working, again freeing up more of the GPs time to focus on patients. The workload is manageable with a below average patient consults per session and low visits. The practice strong links with training and development of not only GPs but Nurses and other allied health professionals.
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days and hours
- Patient list size of approximately 5,500 patients
- Excellent management and clinical support available
- SystmOne practice software
- Lots of support for training and development
- Opportunity to focus in specialist interest areas
Package and Benefits
- Up to £90,000 FTE basic salary
- Indemnity covered in addition to salary
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus study leave
- BMA model contract
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.