‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Cumbria
Salaried GP 6-8 sessions, Cumbria circa £87,000 FTE per annum, indemnity cover, practice ethos grounded in family medicine
We are recruiting for a superb Salaried GP job in Cumbria with a GP training practice that values patient continuity and traditional family medicine. You will be joining a great team of experienced GPs and Nurse Practitioners, providing excellent patient outcomes. You will have a manageable workload with a flexible approach to sessions within a well organised practice structure.
If this sounds of interest, please read on for further detail
- 6-8 sessions available
- Great team of experienced GPs and Nurse Practitioners
- Av workload of 15 patient contacts per session
- Opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of patient services
- Flexible approach to session structure
- Practice uses EMIS Web
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,875 per session, per annum
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as experienced GPs
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.