‹ Back to search results
Dental Practitioner Job, (ACT) Australian Capital Territory
An outstanding opportunity to work within one of Australia's leading dental groups with over 70 established and high earning centres across all of Australia!!
Prospect Health are delighted to announce the partnership with one of Australia's leading healthcare groups. This client has over 70 different dental centres across all of Australia, giving you the ability to work across multiple of their established sites or even states (i.e. 3 months in Brisbane & 3 months in Perth)
My client strategically locates their dental centres inside large purpose build medical complexes and is the key function within the centre keeping staff and patients the core of their business.
If you are a well motivated individual who is eager to deliver the best patient care and hit the ground running for this client, whilst making he most of Australia's work life balance and lucrative earning ability, this is THE role for you. This client offers exception staff benefits from a flexible working arrangement to incredible earnings with full clinical autonomy.
If you are not from Australia, we would ideally like someone who would be looking to relocate to Australia for a 1 -2 year period at the minimum.
Full time work is 40 hours per week.
Part time is 34 hours due to Visa requirements.
- Working within the thriving capital territory of Canberra, is a great opportunity for you to work within Australia's largest inland city.
- Known for its beautiful architecture and tree lined boulevards, boasting large outdoor open spaces for the perfect mix of tranquil and energetic city life.
- Canberra ACT is a great place to live and raise a family. With exception shops, restaurants, job opportunities and some of Australia's best schooling and universities!
- Known as the City that gives you back time to do things you choose, becuase you are not stuck in hours of traffic you gain time to be with those you love most.
- Financial assistance can be provided for relocation
- Interacting with patients and advising on care
- Fostering professional relationships with dentists at the centre
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policies and procedures
Package and Benefits
- Great income potential with a minimum $100K salary which is just to assist the visa and then they earn a percentage of revenue generated so most dentists are earning well over $200K with many over $300K
- An outstanding base salary with superb production values with significant earning potential
- Clinical autonomy with an opportunity to build your own business from a high traffic medical centre
- Practice high quality dentistry with outstanding equipment and great investment in their people and infrastructure
- 40 hour working weeks
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing professional development to increase skills
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BChD)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 07828 451291