‹ Back to search results
Dental Practitioner Job, Western Australia
An excellent opportunity to work in Western Australia for one of Australia's leading dental groups, with excellent earning potentials and flexible hours providing a great work life balance
Prospect Health are proudly working with one of Australia's largest dental groups, who have multiple vacancies available across Western Australia.
My client is a very reputable and established group, who offer patient care the core of their business. Their goal is to help make dental care safe, accessible and affordable for all Australians.
This client has over 70 different Dental centres across all of Australia and are happy to give you the ability to work across multiple sites or even across different states (i.e. 3 months in Sydney, and then 3 months in Melbourne).
The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to hit the ground running and make the most of Australia's lucrative earning potential, work life balance and sunshine. This role will be a 40 hour per week, but open to discuss if fewer hours are preferred (min 32).
Western Australia is Australia's largest state covering nearly one third of the country. Well known for its capital; Perth and the Margaret River wine region, unbelievably clear ocean waters, Sandy beaches, sweeping green vineyards and world class wineries.
Its Capital Perth is classed as one of the top 10 most liveable cities in the world due to its refreshingly laid back and vibrant lifestyle
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service
- Interacting with patients and advising on care
- Fostering professional relationships with dentists at the centre
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policies and procedures
- Provide reception and administration support where required
Package and Benefits
- Great income potential with a minimum $100K salary which is just to assist the visa and then they earn a percentage of revenue generated so most dentists are earning well over $200K with many over $300K
- Clinical autonomy with an opportunity to build your own business from a high traffic medical centre
- Support training and development
- An outstanding base salary with superb production values with significant earning potential
- Practice high quality dentistry with outstanding equipment and great investment in their people and infrastructure
- Excellent work life balance
- 40 hour working week
- Ongoing professional development to increase skills
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect
- Additional staff benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- One of the following provided by the General Dental Council (GDC)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BChD)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our International team on 07828 451291