‹ Back to search results
Dentist Jobs across Australia
Are you a Dentist? Would you like to earn more? All whilst working in the sunshine with an excellent work life balance?
I am currently representing multiple Dentist opportunities across ALL of Australia for one of the most established Dental groups down under, supporting a network of over 180+ independent dentists in 60+ dental centres across Australia.
My client keeps Dentists and patient care the core of their business, with the goal to help make dental care safe, accessible and affordable for all Australians while supporting dental practitioners to pursue careers that are professionally and personally rewarding.
Multiple locations available across:
- Perth, WA
- Adelaide, SA
- Melbourne, VIC
- Canberra, ACT
- Sydney, NSW
- Brisbane, QLD
The Dental centres are located within large medical complexes, and are a key function within the Health Centres.
Ability to work across multiple sites or work across different states (i.e. 3 months in Sydney, and then 3 months in Melbourne).
- Providing all aspects of chair-side dental assistance to dentists
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service
- Instrument reprocessing and sterilisation
- Interacting with patients and advising on care
- Fostering professional relationships with dentists at the centre
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policies and procedures
Provide reception and administration support where required
Package and Benefits
- Support training and development
- Clinical autonomy with an opportunity to build your own business from a high traffic medical centre
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great income potential with a minimum $100K salary which is just to assist the visa and then they earn a percentage of revenue generated so most dentists are earning well over $200K with many over $300K
- An outstanding base salary with superb production values with significant earning potential
- Practice high quality dentistry with outstanding equipment and great investment in their people and infrastructure
- Excellent work life balance
- 40 hour working week
- Lifestyle in Australia is geared towards the outdoors, individuals, couples and families will all find something to do and the great year-round weather gives you chance to spend more time outside!
- Staff benefits
- Ongoing professional development to increase skills
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect
Discounts on Dental treatments for you and your family
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered on the GDC
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS or BChd)
- A high level of initiative and motivated individual
- Experience is preferred, however training will be provided for the right candidate
- A complete understanding of infection control procedures and tracking systems
- Possess excellent communication skills and a customer first attitude
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task
Great at time management
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Thomas Tallis on [email protected] or call on 07828 451291