‹ Back to search results
Dentist Practitioner Position, South Australia
J182413_1679188642 Australia USD300K / Year
A brilliant opportunity for a motivated dentist who is looking to maximise their earning potential whilst working within sunny South Australia
Prospect Health are currently representing multiple vacancies across South Australia for one of Australia's leading dental groups. This client has over 70 different Dental centres across all of Australia and are happy to give you the ability to work across multiple sites or even across different states (i.e. 3 months in Sydney, and then 3 months in Melbourne). Their dental centres which are located within large medical complexes, and are a key function within the Health Centres keeping dentists and patient care the core of the business.
The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to hit the ground running and make the most of Australia's lucrative earning potential, work life balance and sunshine
If you are not from Australia, we would ideally like someone who would be looking to relocate to Australia long terms, although we are happy to speak with people planning to work for 1 - 2 years. Full time is 40 hours spread across 5 days.
South Australia, popularly known not only for its world class wine regions and mouth watering food but also its pristine coastline..
Its capital city of Adelaide sits on the brink of all these natural wonders and is one of the worlds most liveable cities. Adelaide is a cosmopolitan area filled with beautiful beaches, restaurants, excellent shops and everything you would imagine from a big city. Its picturesque city is known as one of the worlds most liveable cities due to its calm slow paced atmosphere. The lovely southern beaches have the advantage of nearby beach front restaurants and cafes, laid back lifestyle with a beautiful climate and housing not ridiculously expensive as other cities of Australia
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service
- Interacting with patients and advising on care
- Fostering professional relationships with dentists at the centre
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policies and procedures
Package and Benefits
- Great income potential with a minimum $100K salary which is just to assist the visa and then they earn a percentage of revenue generated so most dentists are earning well over $200K with many over $300K
- An outstanding base salary with superb production values with significant earning potential
- Clinical autonomy with an opportunity to build your own business from a high traffic medical centre
- Practice high quality dentistry with outstanding equipment and great investment in their people and infrastructure
- 40 hour working weeks
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing professional development to increase skills
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BChD)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our International Doctors team on 07828 451291
Not the right job for you? Click for more Dentistry Jobs