‹ Back to search results
Dentist Role, New South Wales, Australia
J182409_1679188603 Australia USD300K / Year
Are you a Dentist? Fancy earning more money. All whilst working less hours in the sunshine? Do not miss this to relocate to Australia.
Prospect Health are proud to have sponsored with one of Australia's leading dental groups in New South Wales, Australia. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic dentist who would be open to move to sunny Australia. Currently representing one of Australia's established dental groups, with a vast network of over 70 dental centres across the whole of Australia. You will be joining a friendly and experienced team whose aim is to empower independent dentist to build a healthier Australia, by delivering exceptional dental care to their patients. The practice is a bright, modern practice which is run out of a large scale multidisciplinary medical centres to provide one interconnected care team for the patient. Ideally, we would like someone who would be looking to relocate to Australia long terms, although we are happy to speak with people planning to work for 1 - 2 years. Full time is 40 hours spread across 5 days.
New South Wales is a popular location for multiple dentists, which is no surprise having Sydney as its capital and one of Australia's largest cities, best known for its harbour front Sydney Opera House. The vibrant city is also known for its yacht studded harbour, superb beaches, and developed into Australia's most diverse and cosmopolitan city with excellent food, shops, restaurants, arts and entertainment scene.
Whether you are wanting a slow beach lifestyle, or a thriving city life New South Wales has it all to offer.
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service
- Interacting with patients and advising on care
- Fostering professional relationships with dentists at the centre
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policies and procedures
Package and Benefits
Six great reasons to work for my client:
- Great income potential with a minimum $100K salary which is just to assist the visa and then they earn a percentage of revenue generated so most dentists are earning well over $200K with many over$300K
- Practice high quality dentistry with outstanding equipment and great investment in their people and infrastructure
- 40 hour working week
- Excellent work life balance
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect
- Staff benefits such as discounts on Dental treatments for you and your family
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A high level of initiative and motivated individual
- Experience is preferred, however training will be provided for the right candidate
- A complete understanding of infection control procedures and tracking systems
- Possess excellent communication skills and a customer first attitude
Either one of the following provided by the General Dental Council (GDC) :
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BChD)
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs