‹ Back to search results
Full time Optometrist Role, Long Eaton (open to part time)
J163191_1679188646 Derbyshire England £42K - £50K / Year
An excellent opportunity to join busy highly established team on the outskirts of Nottingham, offering state of the art setting including an OCT, excellent support and possible quick route to senior position for ambitious candidates.
- The practice boasts a state of the art working environment, and have invested in modern equipment including an OCT and phoropters if preferred by the Optometrist
- Busy practice which is in a town centre location and performing fantastically, offering excellent job security
- Flexible testing times of 25 - 30 minutes
- High level of support front of house from experienced support staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- The business is growing and expanding, and as such offers numerous opportunities for progression both clinically and commercially
Deliver superb patient care in a state-of-the-art facility whilst remaining commercially aware
Package and Benefits
- 30 days holiday + 8 bank PR
- Basic salary up to £50kPR
- Superb professional training programme
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Opportunity to work with latest testing facilities including OCT
- Diverse loyal client base
- Option to contribute to enhanced clinical services
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs