‹ Back to search results
Optical Assistant/Dispensing Optician Position, Glossop
A well established independent practice is looking for an Optical Assistant, Trainee Dispensing Optician or newly qualified Dispensing Optician to join their successful practice near Glossop, Derbyshire.
- This new and exciting role is open to all levels of optical experience, as superb training and supervision can be provided.
- The practice has developed an excellent reputation within the local area, and are looking for someone who will continue their high standards of patient care.
- The practice is superbly located in a high street position, with free parking nearby. It is modern and fitted with up to date optical equipment.
- You will be based near the lovely market town of Glossop, on an ideally full time basis.
- If you're passionate about optics and want to progress your career, then get in touch whilst the position is still available!
- The usual working hours are 9:00am-5:30pm, with an earlier finish on a Saturday
- The practice is open Monday to Saturday, and the role is ideally working 5 days a week but part time may be considered for exceptional candidates
- All levels of experience are welcome, including Student Dispensing Opticians as support can be provided
- You will be based within a modern practice, who are keen to invest in the latest optical equipments
- Their priority is to always offer exceptional patient care at the forefront of everything they do and are looking for someone who will help build on their growing success
- Be a proactive, enthusiastic individual and become part of a team of tight knit optical professionals
Package and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Lots of support with career progression and further development
- Be based in a friendly independent practice with a relaxed working environment
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- No Sundays or evenings required
- Professional freedom
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Optical experience
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs