‹ Back to search results
Optical Assistant Opportunity, Near Derby
A high regarded independent practice is looking for an Optical Assistant to join their successful team on a full time basis, near Derby.
If you're an Optical Assistant who is looking to take their career to the next level, then this is an opportunity not to miss out on!
You would be joining a highly reputable independent employer whose main priority is offering exceptional patient care above all else. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who shares these values and to contribute to their growing success!
The practice is located in a lovely village just south of Derby, with free parking is provided and excellent transport links nearby, offering an easy commute.
You will benefit from a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience, range of other company perks and different routes for career progression.
- The practice is open Monday to Saturday, with the usual working hours being 9:00am to 17:30pm and an earlier finish on a Saturday
- A minimum of every other Saturday would be required, offering a better work life balance
- The role is ideally full time, 5 days a week
- The practice has developed an excellent reputation within the local area, and are looking for a passionate individual who will maintain their high standards of care
- Become part of a long standing team
- Be based within a modern independent practice, fitted with up to date optical equipment
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- Multiple avenues for career progression
- Free parking
- Flexibility on Saturday working
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays
- Relaxed working environment, with no pushy sales targets
- Earlier finish when working on Saturdays
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff benefits package
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Applications welcome all levels of optical experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.