‹ Back to search results
Optics Practice Manager Role, Chapel en le Frith
Optical Practice Manager, Chapel en le Frith, Full Time, Independently Minded Well Established Practice, Based Salary Negotiable up to £27,000 + Bonus 2,000.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic, independently owned practice that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop.
The practice is well situated in Chapel en le Frith and practice provides superb modern facilities with a great high quality independent feel already boasting a wide range of designer brands such as Hugo Boss, Ray Ban, Swarovski and Oakley.
You will enjoy a varied and engaging dispenser / managers role from day one and offer with our exclusive client is a generous salary, company bonus scheme and excellent career progression for yo to enjoy long term so apply today to avoid disappointment!
- Clinic-based working operating from 9am - 5pm or 9am - 530pm mid-week (Saturdays are regularly required but can finish earlier)
- Contribute to the success of the practice and their future plans for expansion
- Work with a variety of high quality products
- Offer high quality dispensing and oversee small team of dedicated optics professionals
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual keen to progress yourself and business goals!
- Offer exceptional customer service above all else
- Ideally working full time four to five days
- Help to build new business working in a positive proactive manner at all times
Package and Benefits
- Excellent prospects for career progression with immediate access to Managerial role
- Superb modern facilities with great high quality independent feel
- Up to c.£25,000 basic salary
- £2,000 available in personal bonuses per year
- No Sundays, evenings or Bank Holidays required
- Pension scheme and holidays provide in line with statutory requirements
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The ideal candidate will be experienced Manager or Assistant Manager who is currently managing a small team
- Essential candidates will have two or three years optics dispensing experience minimum (NB, Do not need to be a qualified Dispensing Optician but should be confident to dispense at all levels)
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.