‹ Back to search results
Optics Practice Manager Role, Chesterfield
Practice Manager (Optical), Chesterfield South Yorkshire, Full time, Independently Minded Well Established Practice, Based Salary Negotiable up to £25,000 + Bonus £2/3,000
Fantastic new Practice Manager vacancy offering a competitive salary and rewarding company bonus scheme with OTE £28,000+
The practice already boasting a wide range of designer brands such as Polo and Emporio Armani amongst others
Well located in prominent position in Chesterfield with nearby public transport links providing the safety of easy commuting
The practice has now generated a strong reputation for providing outstanding quality of service and they are now looking for a passionate individual interested in the role of practise manager who can aid in building on their already high levels of success
- Contribute to the success of the practice and their future plans for expansion
- Help to build new business working in a positive proactive manner at all times
- Work with a variety of high quality products
- Ideally working full time four to five days
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual keen to progress yourself and business goals!
- Clinic-based working operating from 9am - 5pm or 9am - 530pm mid-week (Saturdays are regularly required but can finish earlier)
- Offer exceptional customer service above all else
Package and Benefits
- £2,000 available in personal bonuses per year
- No Sundays, evenings or Bank Holidays required
- Up to £28,000 in basic salary
- Excellent prospects for career progression with immediate access to Managerial role
- Superb modern practice with great high quality independent feel
- Pension scheme and holidays provide in line with statutory requirements
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will be experienced Manager or Assistant
- Manager who is currently managing a small team
- Essential candidates have one or two years optics dispensing experience minimum (NB, Do not need to be a qualified Dispensing
- Optician but should be confident to dispense at all levels)
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.