‹ Back to search results
Equine Vet Role, Okehampton, Devon
Are you a high-calibre, client-focused Veterinary Surgeon looking for an exciting new opportunity in the North Tawton area?
- Support from a central head-office team with marketing, branding, HR & staffing, business development and building the reputation of the practices.
- Scope for clinical freedom and some specialisation if you have a particular bias or interest within first-opinion practice.
Package & Benefits
- Planned investment in the built-form, interior and equipment in the practices - with scope for you to be involved and contribute to the outcome.
- A superb opportunity to be a part of an exciting new venture.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- You must be an experienced clinician who is confident working sole charge.
- Enthusiasm for your profession and commitment to a high standard of clinical care is essential.
- Applicants must be registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Veterinary Jobs