‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Exeter
A very attractive opportunity has become available for an Optometrist to join a forward thinking and dynamic Opticians based near Exeter on a flexible full or part-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join a renowned practice based near Exeter on a full or part-time basis, where your working schedule can be tailored so best suit you.
The practice itself is very well-established and has close links with the community it serves, and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics including an OCT machine to ensure the best outcome for their patients eyesight.
This a low pressured role with a clear emphasis on staff well-being and happiness, with a family feel to culture within the practice where you will be working closely alongside the business owners.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this is an excellent role for Optometrists from all levels of experience and backgrounds due to the flexible nature of the practice.
- Flexible full or part-time role with negotiable days
- General working hours of 8:30am-5pm
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's, phoropters and paperless records
- Offer wider clinical services including MECS and EOS services amongst more
- Pre-screening completed for you
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff and other Optometrists
- Excellent team spirit where they value everyone's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development including sponsorship through clinical courses
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between £45,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
- All professional fees paid
- Private Healthcare & Dental cover
- Lifestyle benefits/discounts
- 5 weeks holiday + bank (33 total)
- Supportive practice with multiple avenues for development
- Support through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- Open to all levels of experience including pre-reg Optometrists nearing their OSCE's
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.