‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job (with optional view to Partnership), Torquay
This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded Torquay Training practice as a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership, if desired).
The surgery has built an excellent reputation in the local area, with a strong team of permanent GPs, Pharmacists and Nurses. They are keen to offer an incoming GP a high level of flexibility around life commitments, as well as well managed workload and minimal visits/admin/duty. You will also have the option of becoming involved in Teaching and Training, as well as developing clinical interest areas.
Located in Torquay, easily commutable from Torbay/Paignton. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 8,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Well regarded teaching and training practice
- No duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Option to become involved with Teaching and Training in-house
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.