‹ Back to search results
Director of Nursing Rehab Role, Riyadh
Prospect Health are working with a leading hospital looking for a Nursing Director of Rehabilitation to join their team. The role of Nursing Director of Rehabilitation, will be based in Saudi's capital, Riyadh.
As the Director of Nursing for the Rehabilitation department, your role will involve managing the nursing staff for the Rehabilitation department. This will include supervision of patient care, staff rotas and liaising with senior consulting staff regarding patient treatments and ongoing care.
The capital of Saudi Arabia is a bustling vibrant city that offers plenty in the way of entertainment. From high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisine this is an extremely safe city and a great place to live.
There are a number of high quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curricular and financial support for education is provided.
In recent years there has been a push in Saudi Arabia to open their doors to the world and they are seeing increasing tourism with many people coming to see the many historical landmarks as well as the more modern infrastructure.
High quality accommodation is provided and you have on site shops, sporting facilities and food outlets .
Package and Benefits
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- CME days
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Wide Rehabilitation experience in western counties from a reputable hospital/center.
- Candidates that gained qualifications from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Czech Republic & Germany and have experience of working for reputable hospitals/centers, are required for this role.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.