‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician / Optical Assistant Vacancy, Dublin
A well established, independent optical practice is looking for a Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant to join their team in Dublin, on an ideally full time basis.
A renowned practice and medical eye clinic is looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant to become part of their team in Dublin.
The practice prides themselves on providing exceptional patient care at the forefront of everything they do, and they're looking for someone who shares this value.
The practice is located in a superb high street location, just outside the centre of Dublin, providing an excellent working environment. There is free parking located just nearby, as well as transport links.
On offer is a competitive basic salary up to €50,000 dependent on experience, plus career progression and a relaxed working environment. So for more information, please get in touch whilst its still available!
- Provide exceptional patient care and a personalised service to all
- Extended testing times mean you have enough time with every patient
- Be based in a modern practice, who continually invest in the latest optical technology
- Opportunity to develop a range of new skills, as the practice provides a range of additional services
- Become part of a tight-knit team of optical professionals
- The practice is open Monday to Saturday
- Usual working hours are 9:30am to 17:30pm
Package and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary up to €50,000 dependent on experience
- Relaxed working environment
- No pushy sales, as its all about patient care
- Professional freedom
- Free parking nearby
- Staff discount
- Career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Ideally be a GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Experienced Optical Assistants may be considered
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.