‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Job, Portsmouth
A brand new role has become available for an Audiologist to join a well-established hear care provider on a full-time basis, to cover Portsmouth and the surrounding area.
This is a mobile role where you will be working out of different practice locations including dedicated branches and GP surgeries, to provide exceptional hear care services to both NHS & private patients.
The company is well-established with an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into to continue their on-going success.
There is no weekend or evening work, where you will have a carefully planned diary and be supported by experienced hear care colleagues to enable you to hit the ground running.
In return for your work is a market leading basic salary, uncapped commission on both NHS & private work, and a car allowance amongst more.
- A mobile role working across multiple sites in Portsmouth, offering great variety in your day to day operations
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to both NHS and private patients
- Superb modern equipment and facilities + extensive product range will be at your disposal
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa £30,000 basic salary
- Commission schemes on place for both NHS and private patients taking your earnings to circa £40-£50,000+ OTE
- Car allowance
- 20 days holiday + bank & professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.