‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Job, Weymouth
We are currently recruiting for an Audiologist to join an esteemed private practice based near Weymouth on a full-time basis.
Working as the sole Audiologist in their pristine state of art purpose designed facility, you will enjoy the benefit of a personal receptionist/HCA, state of art diagnostics, extended test times circa 1.5 hours+ and the opportunity to recommend some of the leading aids that the industry has to offer.
This well-established client has a proven record of great success within private hearing care and are looking for Audiologists who can demonstrate the highest levels of ethical and professional care.
In return for your services, our exclusive client can offer a market leading basic salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission structure, raft of additional lifestyle benefits and company car / car allowance.
Work hours will only be in mid-week from 9am-5:30pm with very limited, if any, home visits required - this is a role that offers a fantastic work-life balance and an exceptional clinical environment where you have the freedom to focus on the needs of your clients.
- The position will require the Audiologist or RHAD to undertake thorough diagnostics working with latest state of art testing facilities.
- Having established your patients's hearing care needs you will provide personalised product recommendations demonstrating the attributes of some the best hearing aids available in the market today.
- Additionally you will provide ongoing support to your patient following and establish your reputation in the area as a provider of high levels of quality care.
- Working hours are full time 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday only with very limited if any home visits needed.
- Additional services such as wax removal may also be requested to suit client requirements with full training provided as required.
- The day to day administrative duties of the practice and any basic client enquiries will be managed by your experienced support colleague /HCA allowing you to focus on the needs of your patients.
- Moreover you will liaise closely with the senior management team in regards to clinic performance and be proactive to ensure the ongoing commercial success of the business.
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to £30,000 depending upon experience
- Commission scheme in line with business performance with realistic gross personal income £50,000 - 65,000+
- Holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank (33 days total)
- Luxurious car provided which can also be used for personal driving as well
- Private healthcare and further lifestyle benefits
- No weekend work
- Thorough induction and ongoing training
- Excellent prospects for career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- 2/3 post qualified private commercial Audiology experience is essential
- Track record of managing high value sales generating clinics
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence required or you should be close to sitting your practical driving test
What Happens Next?
If you would like to enquire about this role then please hit the Apply button, fill out the form and a consultant will be in touch to share more details about the opportunity.
All communication with us is in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.