‹ Back to search results
Clinic Based Audiologist Job, Bournemouth
J144835_1679101955 Dorset England £40K - £65K / Year
Full or part time clinic based Audiologist/RHAD job Bournemouth, guaranteed income up to £44,000 with OTE £65,000, mid week working
Exclusive new multi site clinic based Audiologist/RHAD role now available in Bournemouth offering excellent high quality clinical care and superb remuneration to attract top talent!
The company is well-established with an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into to continue their on-going success.
There is no weekend or evening work and you will have a carefully planned diary and be supported by experienced hear care colleagues to enable you to hit the ground running with thorough induction process guaranteed!
- A mobile role working across multiple sites in Bournemouth, offering great variety in your day to day operations
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5/5:30pm with three to five days per week considered
- Superb modern equipment and facilities with an extensive product range at your disposal
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa £44,000 in guaranteed income available
- Generous commission offering realistic OTE £65,000 +
- Holidays are negotiable plus additional benefits provided
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs