‹ Back to search results
Contact Lens Optician Role, Bournemouth
We have an amazing opportunity for a Contact lens Optician to join a high quality focussed Opticians on a full or part time basis, in Bournemouth.
The chain of Independent opticians are a proud family company who are always adjusting to change in the optical market, whilst keeping their primary focus on customer and staff care.
You'll be working as part of a team of optical professionals, working out of a friendly and modern practice.
The company prides themselves on offering a quality service, and their success and growth is due to their loyal client base and clinical excellence.
- Great emphasis on quality work, customer care and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
- Deeply involved in providing Diabetic Screening services
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
- Further career development opportunities and sponsorship or practical help available
- Light, airy and attractive environment to work in
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary of £35,000 + depending on experience
- Excellent bonus scheme in place
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as a Contact Lens Optician with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on mailto:[email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.