‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Bournemouth
Seeking a Qualified Pharmacist to fulfil a Pharmacy Manager role in and join an amazing team based in the heart of a wonderful community in Bournemouth.
We are looking for an efficient pharmacy manager to ensure smooth daily operations at our pharmacy. In this role, your duties will include managing prescriptions, controlling the pharmacy's inventory, and executing supply and shipment orders. You will also be required to oversee pharmacy personnel.
To ensure success as a pharmacy manager, you should demonstrate experience in managing a pharmacy and compliance with best pharmacy practices. Pharmacy managers are qualified pharmacists with a customer-oriented approach.
Pharmacy typically dispenses 10,000-11,000 per month
- Overseeing sales assistants, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other Pharmacy employees
- Preparing drugs and executing prescription orders for collection or delivery
- Ordering Pharmacy supplies and controlling the inventory on a daily basis
- Enforcing best practice protocols when storing prescription drugs and controlled substances
- Verifying prescription details with the healthcare specialists who prescribed them, when required
- Advising customers about the recommended use, dosage, and possible side-effects of medication
- Maintaining an approved drug and controlled substances list and verifying expiry dates
- Monitoring product displays and shelves, as well as the general appearance of the pharmacy
- Addressing customers' requests and complaint
- Appointing and training new pharmacy employees and scheduling shifts
Package and Benefits
- State of the art Robot to help with Script volume
- Looking to pay between £20-£23ph - Negotiable
- Great holiday allowance
- Negotiable throughout
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Experience in a manager role preferable
- High standard of services
- Experience with general patient services within Pharmacy
- Increase the amount of CPCS
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.