‹ Back to search results
Practice Manager/Assistant Manager Job, Bournemouth
An exceptional and highly regarded practice is looking for a Practice Manager and Assistant Manager to join their team in Bournemouth.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to really progress their career!
You will be working within a friendly team of optical professionals to provide excellent customer care, within the beautiful coastal town of Bournemouth.
This is a growing and expanding practice who are looking for driven individuals to contribute to their growing success. If you're looking for a new role with excellent career prospects, please don't hesitate to get in touch whilst the position is still available!
- Working 9:00-18:00pm in a great location near Bournemouth
- This is a great patient facing role for someone with a retail background
- Variety of mid to high end products
- Modern and sleek practice with all the latest technology
Maintain the practices excellent reputation
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Amazing career prospects as the company prides themselves on progressing and supporting their staff
- Become part of a friendly team of optical professionals
Great staff benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Retail experience is desirable
- Optical experience is not essential
- No management experience needed
Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.