‹ Back to search results
Practice Nurse Job, Darlington
We have a new opportunity for a Practice Nurse to work in a welcoming practice with a clear team ethos near Darlington. The practice has a clear organisational structure and works to provide superior patient care. Please read on for further information
- 30hrs / 4 days per week
- Strong team of GPs and other multi-disciplinary roles to support
- System One practice software
- Highly efficient Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
Package and Benefits
- £30-35,000 dependent on experience
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK
- Experience within primary care a necessity
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Practice Nurse Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.