‹ Back to search results
Senior Veterinary Surgeon Role, Chester-Le-Street
Veterinary Surgeon opportunity in a new, exciting practice in Chester-Le-Street
- You would be working as part of a large group of practices, with each individual practice maintaining its own identity. All the practices have state of the art facilities and all practices have had money invested into them to refurb their waiting and consult rooms.
- You would have access to industry leading CPD with the knowledge base of the Clinical Board and Group Veterinary Advisors at your full disposal
Package and Benefits
- A competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Paid CPD leave
- Access to the group's pension scheme
- BVA Membership
- Relocation packages
- Fantastic career progression
Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK
- You must possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453