‹ Back to search results
DVM Opportunity, San Francisco, CA
This San Francisco practice is looking for a team oriented, client focused super star veterinarian who is passionate about animal welfare.
We are dedicated to caring for our clients and their fur babies. We believe that it is important to keep a customer centred mind-set at all times, to really ensure we look after our clients. We are looking for a veterinarian to join our amazing team. Someone who can appreciate being a part of a close team that truly cares for animal wellbeing
- Dedication to providing high level medical care to clients
- Educate clients and communicate clearly
- Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care.
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Follow the hospital policies and procedures to ensure client, staff and animal wellbeing
Package and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options included
- Long Term Disability options
- Short Term Disability, paid for by employer
- Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000; with options to purchase additional
- Generous Continuing Education allowance
- Personal Pet Discounts
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Current state licence
- DVM Qualification
- Great communication skills
- Able to think fast in high stress environments
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this DVM role in San Francisco, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our US Veterinary team on 01423 813453