‹ Back to search results
Lead Practice Nurse Job, Full Time, Hull
A new and exciting role has opened for a Lead Practice Nurse in Hull.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior or Lead Practice Nurse, seeking a dual clinical and managerial role in Hull. The role will have split hours, ensuring that you have dedicated management time to successfully lead your team of Practice Nurses. Alongside this, you will exercise your clinical skills and continue to deliver primary care services in the practice in the form of chronic disease clinics etc.
The job operates over two sites so you will have plenty of variety and care for a large number of patients. The practice is rated as Good by the CQC so you are guaranteed to be working in a safe and effective team. Part of your duties will be to maintain safe and effective care and clinical governance, with an opportunity to develop the nursing team and its policies.
It is essential that you have experience of working within primary care, and within clinical leadership (Nurse Management). Training will not be provided initially for this role, there will be lots of opportunity for further learning in future. A prescribing qualification is welcomed with this role but not essential, you will be supported to gain this in future if you so wish.
- Nurse Management and clinical leadership
- Multi site working
- Attending and contributing to clinical meetings
- Maintaining clinical governance and developing nurse team policies
- Training, development and appraisals of nursing staff
- Clinical duties to include chronic disease nursing at a Senior level/Nurse Practitioner
Package and Benefits
- Excellent working environment, innovative and efficient
- Full time hours over 4 days
- Duality within role, clinical and managerial
- Up to £42,000 depending on skills and experience
- NHS Pension and employee benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 10 years post-registration experience
- Right to work in the UK and full NMC Pin
- Primary care experience essential
- Clinical leadership experience essential
- Knowledge of local health conditions
- Prescribing qualification welcomed
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.