‹ Back to search results
Optical Assistant Manager Role, Hull
Exceptional just released Assistant Manager job in Hull, working with highly customer focused practice, offering exceptional market leading remuneration and fantastic service offering.
£24,000 basic + generous bonus available from outset with full professional autonomy for the successful applicant so enquire with us today ASAP to avoid disappointment!
If you're looking to work for a progressive modern aspiring optics business in Hull then look no further!
Working out of a bright modern and highly personal practice setting you'll be given all the resources need to offer impeccable customer care and a consistently high quality service!
You'll enjoy working alongside a small but highly capable team of passionate optics professionals
with superb prospects to develop your career long term to senior level.
Hull itself has recently enjoyed massive investment and now offers a highly attractive mariner area with an array of beautiful shops and restaurants as well as wide range of attraction to enjoy in your time!
Join a small and friendly team of optical professionals with relaxed management style
- Working Tuesday to Sunday 9am-5:30/6pm
- Opportunity to have great freedom in managing the day to day practice operations with superb support from highly experienced business owners
- Working out of modern practices fitted with the most up to date equipment and highly attractive product offering
Package and Benefits
5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- GUARANTEED BASIC SALARY £24,000+
- Excellent bonus scheme, making the total income realistically around £29,000+
- No evening work or bank holidays
- Modern state of practices with latest equipment to ensure highest levels of clinical care
- Fantastic career development prospects up to partner/co Director level
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK
- Should be confident in utilising IT
- GOC qualified Dispensing Optician preferred but not essential
- If you hold no prior optics experience then a strong retail background is essential
- Managerial experience preferred but not essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.