‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Job, Hull
An exceptional vacancy has become available for an Optometrist to join an independent practice in a resident role, with an enviable work-life balance.
This role can either be full or part-time (minimum 3 days) and can also offer the candidate the opportunity for no weekend work, making it truly rare within the Optical world.
Equipped with state of the art equipment including OCT, there is an established practice with regular and loyal patients who have returned to the practice following lockdown and have regular full clinics due to demand for their services.
On offer is a generous basic salary up to circa £65000 depending upon experience, an exceptional work-life balance, and potential for partnership in the future should you desire.
- Full and part time positions available with 3 days the minimum requirement
- Excellent independent practice with established client base
- Working hours 9am - 5pm with 45 minute lunch break
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays and whilst the practice does open on Saturdays our client has confirmed happy to offer mid week only for an employed colleague
- Testing time 30 to 40 minutes to suit client
- Prestigious Independent practice with highly established patient base allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- State of art facilities including both OCT and fundus cameras
Package and Benefits
- Salary up to £65K
- 25 days holidays + bank
- Fees paid and CET allowance available
- No weekend work available if preferred
- Full support towards further training and development in areas of personal interest
- Option to participate in local shared care schemes
- Option to buy shares longer term if desirable
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Able to work independently as required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.