‹ Back to search results
Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Hull
A new and vibrant team in Hull are looking for a Veterinary Vet Nurse to join them.
With all the feel of an Independent practice but the support and financial backing of a multiple vet chain you will get the best support in your new role. You will have state of the art facilities to work within as well as access to the best CPD with access to some of the best referral practices in the UK with whom you can learn from.
Package & Benefits
- A competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Paid CPD leave
- Access to the group's pension scheme
- BVA Membership
- Relocation packages
- Fantastic career progression
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- Eligible to work within the UK.
- Be registered with the RCVS as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be a dedicated, driven and passionate individual able to work well within a team
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453.