‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role (20-25 hours per week), Hull, Humberside
We are seeking a driven and dynamic GP to join a high achieving, long established GP surgery in the Hull/Humberside region. With an excellent salary and benefits package available as well as varied hours across the working week, this is one role not to be missed!
We are seeking a driven and dynamic GP to join a high achieving, long established GP surgery in the Hull/Humberside region. The perfect candidate could be either a newly qualified or experienced GP who has the drive and ambition to excel in this modern, fast paced and well-established surgery working 20-25 hours per week.
There is a friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where GPs would be fully supported by a very capable nursing team and all clinicians are supported by an established, efficient and friendly administration team.
*This role can also support the application for Tier 2 visa's if required.
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Working alongside supportive team of GP's, ANPs and Practice Nurses.
- Well managed workload
- Patient list of 6900
- Ability to make your mark on the practice and progress your career
- Mixture of telephone consults and face-to-face as directed by the GP
- Minimal home visits
- SystmOne operating system
Package and Benefits
- Up to £90,000 per annum (FTE)
- BMA Contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week paid study leave
- Great opportunities for progression
- Tier 2 visa application's welcomed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK or Tier 2 visa can be provided too
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.