‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role (6-8 sessions per week), Hull
A fantastic opportunity is available for a driven and dynamic GP to join a high achieving, long established GP surgery in the Hull/Humberside region.
With an excellent salary commensurate with the role, as well as a modern and supporting working environment this is one role not to be missed! We are seeking new or experienced salaried GP's who have the drive and ambition to excel in a this modern and fast-paced and well established surgery working 6-8 sessions per week.
There is a friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where GP's would be fully supported by a very capable nursing team and all clinicians are supported by an established, efficient and friendly administration team.
The practices is very stable and benefits from excellent infrastructure and works to APMS contracts so you work with multi disciplinary teams of Salaried GPs, ANPs, Pharmacists and Nurses.
Located in a purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions.
*This role can also support the application for Tier 2 visa's if required.
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care.
- Working alongside supportive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses.
- Well managed workload.
- Ability to make your mark on the practice and progress your career.
- Mixture of telephone consults and face-to-face as directed by the GP.
- Minimal home visits.
- SystmOne operating system.
Package and Benefits
- From £9,500 to £9,900 per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- BMA Contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week paid study leave
- Great opportunities for progression
- Tier 2 visa application's welcomed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK or Tier 2 visa can be provided too
- Included on NHS performers list
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.