‹ Back to search results
Assistant Optical Manager / Dispensing Optician Role, Lewes
A highly respected independent Optical practice is looking for a driven Dispensing Optician/ Assistant Manager based in Lewes.
This is an exclusive recently released role for a qualified Dispensing Optician interested in managemen. You will takeover a successful and thriving practice and continue it's on-going success.
You will have a focus on patient satisfaction and continue the high standards of patient care set throughout the practice, maintaining the practices excellent reputation as an Opticians of choice in the area.
You'll be joining an established and experienced team, in a practice with a loyal client following, looking to take their success to the next level.
On offer is a strong basic salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare and gym membership and 5 weeks holiday amongst more.
- Quality focussed where you are given time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so standard eye examinations here last 30 minutes or longer
- Varied Management/Dispensing role within a successful independent practice
- Offer OCT / Retinal Photography
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however to still work with NHS patients
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- High end, boutique, open plan aesthetics
- A very good reputation and very well respected in the market place
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary which is negotiable depending upon experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Private healthcare scheme, pension scheme, staff discount
- Contribution to gym or similar club membership
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing an Optical practice with proven success
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.