‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Eastbourne
A very attractive opportunity has arisen for a full or part-time Optometrist to join a forward thinking and dynamic Opticians based near Eastbourne.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join a renowned practice based in Eastbourne on a full or part-time basis, where your working schedule can be tailored so best suit you.
The practice itself is very well-established and has close links with the community it serves, and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics including an OCT machine to ensure the best outcome for their patients eyesight.
There is a clear emphasis on staff well-being and happiness, with a family feel to culture within the practice where you will be working closely alongside the business owners.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession while there is opportunity to supervise a pre-reg Optometrist too.
If you're keen to join a practice with a superb reputation and a close community feel, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Flexible full or part-time role
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's, Auto-refractors and Phoropters
- Offer wider clinical services including MECS and pre & post-cataracts
- 25 minute testing times, however your pre-screening is completed for you
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development including sponsorship through clinical courses
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between £45,000 - £60,000+ (depending on experience)
- Professional fees paid
- Pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank (33 total)
- Private health and dental insurance
- Supportive practice with multiple avenues for development
- Support through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.