‹ Back to search results
Wax Specialist Opportunity, Crowborough
Hear Care Assistant / Wax Specialist Job, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Clinic based, Independent employer, base salary up to c.£25,000 FTE plus bonus TBC.
Excellent new exclusive Hear Care Assistant / Wax Specialist Job based near to beautiful Royal Tunbridge Wells now available working with superb aspiring fully independent service provider
Working mid week clinic based you'll enjoy access to a thriving fully private client base alongside support from a tenured team of dedicated health care professionals
Notably our ambitious exclusive client are keen to offer significant levels of professional freedom within the role allowing you the opportunity to really focus on your patient's and also have opportunity to help mould the service delivery long term
- Work as a confident Hear Care Assistant with key focus on offering efficient high quality micro-suction services to a much valued and every growling client base
- Additional hearing screening checks are also likely to be requested as well as a positive can do attitude to help support the business's overall continued development
- Opportunity to work part time with also potential full time working options in very near future
- Mid week only working 9am-530am working to a 37.5 FTE contract
- Must an engaging friendly team player able to develop strong internal and external professional relationships
Package and Benefits
- Generous base salary up to c.£25,000 plus bonus TBC
- Statutory benefits apply
- Friendly well organised fully independent practice setting
- Mid week only working available
- Flexible part time working options
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Experience in micro-suction is essential
- Driving licence preferred
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459