‹ Back to search results
Emergency Medicine Consultant Job, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Our international team is currently recruiting for a Consultant in Emergency Medicine, on behalf of a fantastic client in Saudi Arabia, to work at their impressive hospital facility based in Dammam..
Our clients hospitals are renowned for high-quality evidence-based patient care practices, an ideal environment for a Consultant of Emergency Medicine.
This prestigious client oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector and is recognised throughout the region for the high calibre of their personnel and the outstanding level of care their patients enjoy.
This vacancy is based in Dammam, home to most of the country's oil infrastructure. The culture revolves around the religion of Islam, but unlike other cities in the kingdom there is a large proportion of expatriates particularly those that work with or for Saudi Aramco. This brings a slightly more relaxed approach to the conservative lifestyle that the kingdom is synonymous with. The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
- Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience (Basic salary starts at 40k SR/Month)
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Free Uniform
- Annual return air ticket
- Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- 24 Hour Free Transport
- Airline Tickets
- Free Medical/Dental Services
- Free Medical Insurance
- Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Saudi Board
- American Board
- Fellowship of Royal College with CCT or CCST
- Experience: 3 years' experience post-specialty training
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.